list groups and users of NT domain

Marko Faldix mf at mrinfo.de
Wed Aug 13 08:22:33 EDT 2003

Hello,

I am looking for a language to achieve lists of all NT users and groups of a
given NT domain on a Windows 2000 Server. It has to run within a webscript,
so vbscript with windows scripting host is considered first. But before I
dive into this, isn't it possible to do it with win32all?

An ideal result would be something like the listings one get while changing
file permissions on a file on a NT machine. I think, this extends too far,
because you browse all accessible domains (isn't it?), but maybe it is
sufficient enough to concentrate on one given known NT domain.

Must I really use WSH and this combined with vbscript?

Thanks for suggestions,

--
Marko Faldix
M+R Infosysteme