What's better about Ruby than Python?

Jacek Generowicz jacek.generowicz at cern.ch
Sun Aug 24 16:52:43 EDT 2003

"Bryan" <belred1 at yahoo.com> writes:

> but, if someone on my team adds macros to our project, does that
> mean i'm now forced to learn a macro language?

But, if someone on my team adds classes to our project, does that mean
I'm now forced to learn a class langugage?

But, if someone on my team adds functions to our project, does that mean
I'm now forced to learn a function langugage?

> also, can someone please post a fictituos example of what a macro
> language might look like and do for me in python?  i don't
> understand what he benefit would be.

I have posted some examples of what _macros_ might do, and how they do
it, in the "macro FAQ" thread.