Python vs. C#

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Tue Aug 12 03:26:56 EDT 2003

Doug Tolton wrote:

> It's amazing that you pass yourself off as an expert in C# when you
> are just reading the propaganda still. Come back and have this
> discussion when you have actual experience in C#.

By the way, in case it wasn't obvious, there's no evidence he knows
anything about Python, either.  And with his continuing admissions that
he doesn't know Standard C++ -- and seems staunchly unwilling to learn
anything about it -- we arrive at the trifecta.

/  \ I will always remember / This moment
\__/  Sade