COM :: VARIANT -eek

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed Aug 13 19:01:00 EDT 2003

Matt Smith wrote:
> Mark Hammond <mhammond at skippinet.com.au> wrote in message news:<bha8cu$2q3l$1 at arachne.labyrinth.net.au>...

> My problem is now this, when i go to makepy tool in pythonwin, it does
> not see/recognise the type library file I want it to convert. Is there
> anyway to add the file to the list of .tlb files it does does?

These type libraries are in the registry.  You may be able to pass the
filename on the commandline to makepy.

> p.s. How do I include the generated makepy file into my code ?

In generaly, you just need to generate the file and do nothing else.  At
runtime, Python will see these generated files and automatically use them.

I don't know how that will go with your type library though.

Mark