Indentation question

Geoff Howland ghowland at lupineNO.SPAMgames.com
Sat Aug 23 01:50:25 EDT 2003

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 04:55:53 GMT, David Lees
<abcdebl2nonspammy at verizon.net> wrote:

>I have a real basic how-to question.  When I decide to reuse a piece of
>python code at a different indentation level than the original, is there
>a common trick (or set of tricks) for moving the indentation correctly
>for the whole block?  Probably this is editor dependent, so if some has
>a FAQ or pointer to a page please feel free to post.  Typical I use
>PythonWin as my editor, though sometimes I use EditPadLite (an ascii
>editor).

A lot of editors use the method of:

1. Select lines of text
2. Press TAB or SHIFT+TAB to change indentation out or in
respectively.

I dont know about those editors though.

-Geoff Howland
http://ludumdare.com/