What's better about Ruby than Python?

Brandon J. Van Every vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com
Mon Aug 18 14:00:03 EDT 2003

Andrew Dalke wrote:

> How many Ruby programmers (per capita) do you know talking about
> Python?  Perhaps Python "has the potential to ...display Ruby"

I don't know many.  Anecdotally, though, it's clear that Ruby has mindshare.
It's on the radar of everyone I've talked to who knows about Python.

Thanks for the statistics.  It didn't address the subject line, but it was
interesting.

20% of the world is real.