Calendar date and Time of Day pick lists or screens

Scott Holmes scottholmes at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 6 18:09:29 EDT 2003

I'm at a point in developing a user interface where I need to provide
functionality for picking a date and for picking start and stop times
for events.  I've only done a brief google and found nothing in
particular, so I thought I'd ask the community.  Are there any calendar
pick lists or screens available?  I would like the user to be able to
click a button that opens a display of a range of dates.  The user would
then select one which would then close the pick screen and provide the
picked value for entry in a field.  I need the same sort of thing for
times of day.
Scott Holmes                   http://sholmes.ws
                                http://pages.sbcglobal.net/scottholmes
                                scottholmes at sbcglobal.net

   Independent Programmer/Analyst                  Passport 4GL
   PHP HTML Composer                PostgreSQL     Informix 4GL, SQL
       There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
              than are dreamt of in your philosophy