Slogan: Getting Rich Overnight

dan davesum99 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 11:53:17 EDT 2003

"Brandon J. Van Every" <vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com> wrote in message news:<bh9pu4

>  At any rate, welcome to
> my killfile.  If knee-jerkism is the extent of your marketing analysis, I
> surely don't need to hear about it.

If everyone who disagrees with you is on your killfile, how will you
have any fun arguing?  I don't give a shit about you or your killfile,
this is about what's good for Python.

I'm not knee-jerk.  I've run a public company worth $1B.  I know
marketing.  I think you're wrong, period.  You think you know more
than you do.

It's a great slogan for its target audience.  I'm going to put it on a
T-shirt for myself and see what kinds of reactions I get.

-smy