unsigned int \ long

Ben Finney bignose-hates-spam at and-benfinney-does-too.id.au
Wed Aug 13 02:30:35 EDT 2003

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:40:50 +0300, Roman Yakovenko wrote:
> Hi. I need to work with integer as unsigned integer, but I can't find
> documentation how can I do it.

I'm not aware that Python has such a concept.  Perhaps if you explain
what you want to do that seems to require an explicit unsigned type, we
can come up with a way to do it.

--
 \      "I like my dental hygenist, I think she's very pretty; so when |
  `\    I go to have my teeth cleaned, while I'm in the waiting room I |