ANNOUNCE: Rekall V2.0.2

BadJake john at rygannon.com
Mon Aug 11 05:54:33 EDT 2003

Hi
I am using PHP-NUKE to handle Content Management, so I am forced to do
things the PHP-NUKE way. I appreciate that it involes a few mouse clicks to
to get to the screen shots but the alternative is to build my own web site
and that would take far too much time. I have removed the need to register
now so with the exception of a few irrelevant sections the whole site is
open to all visitors.

On a further point. I have had many requests for me to post a lot more
information about Rekall than I did in my announment this I will do shortly
One thing I have to say and I have said it many times, the beauty of Rekall
is Python. Without Python Rekall would just be one of the many mediocre GUI
database clients to be found on the web. I like to think of Rekall has being
a Python editor with a specific aim of building database client applications

Best Regards
John