Idle Help font size

Gary Feldman gafStopSpamData at ziplink.stopallspam.net
Wed Aug 20 18:05:53 EDT 2003

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:31:49 +0200, "vincent wehren" <v.wehren at home.nl>
wrote:

>You propobably would have to modify textView.py. See the CreateWidgets
>method of the TextViewer class. You could add a font option to
>self.textView...

Thanks.  I had to dig through a ton of stuff on tkinter, and tried all
sorts of permutations until I was able to get it to work, and then get it
to work for the debugger as well.  But it's ok now.

I suspect my other gripe isn't nearly as easy, namely I really want it all
in one window.  It's a rough tradeoff between using emacs to do most of the
editing, and then using IDLE for debugging and minor editing.  But it's
just too darn difficult to find the right text window in IDLE, plus it
forces me to change my visual focus.  But that's for another time.

Gary