Iterator - what I am missing

Michael Peuser mpeuser at web.de
Thu Aug 14 16:38:28 EDT 2003

Hi Helmut,

the information you give is *very* imcomplete ;-) Probably the *next* method
is in the wrong class (Node instead of Queue). But one can only help with
the full code of both classes...

Have you considered using the new generators? They are not as new (from
__future__ import generators) if you will not use Python 2.3. They make
iterators much more transparent!

Kindly
Michael P

news:3f3bde30$0$297$ba620e4c at reader1.news.skynet.be...