(no subject)

Emmanuel Jean-Louis ejeanlouis2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 13:14:48 EDT 2003

I think it would reduce trafic here if you read an elementary book about how to program with Python.
Please, I do not want to be rude!
But Python generally has more or less plain vanilla IDEs. You just have to try them out!
Most popular is IDLE or course, but there is definitely more.
Some of them cost money! SecretLab's PythonWorks Pro, ActiveState's KOMODO, ...

Sometimes those IDEs are coupled to GUIs and have GUI Builder Feature.However you have to decide which GUI-Toolkit you want to use (Qt, wx, Tkinter,GTK,......)

There is more than one way to do it, as they say at the other place   ;-)
I was not talking about the GUI drop down.  I was talking the feature in IDE that will allow you to see that methods associate with a particular class.  Let say I have a class named Foo
funk = new Foo()
funk., after typing the dot (.), the drop down list will show me all the available methods associate with this class.  That is what I meant.  So if that was not clear to you guys.
Thx.

Emmanuel

Kindly
Michael Peuser