What's better about Ruby than Python?

Cliff Wells logiplex at qwest.net
Mon Aug 18 19:10:58 EDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 14:48, sismex01 at hebmex.com wrote:
> [Aahz]
> > Oh, come on, Brandon is *much* less of a troll than T*m*t*y
> > R*e.  Unlike the R**bot, we do some interesting topics out of
> > Brandon, they're just written with such antagonism that I'd be
> > hard-pressed to top them.
> >

> Ahh, yes, Mr. Rue... It's been a while since he's dropped by
> for a visit :-)
>
> I think like you Aahz, that people's dumping way to harsh-like
> on Brandon.  And it's strange to me, because normally people's
> much more polite here than elsewhere; I wonder what's squishing
> everyone's balls so tight to make them so.

As annoying as Timothy is, his annoying qualities can easily be
attributed to a less-than-agile mind.  His arrogance rings of madness,
which should be pitied, not despised.  Brandon, on the other hand, is
annoying and arrogant without the saving grace of being either stupid or
insane.

Regards,

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer