Is Python your only programming language?

Van Gale news at exultants.org
Tue Aug 12 04:39:24 EDT 2003

 From my point of view (writing system applications, servers, web apps)
Python and Java fill the same space, which is one reason I don't know
much Java.

I used to use perl + shell for sysadmin type stuff, but now use Python
exclusively for that (well... maybe some shell still for really really
short scripts).

So, the only other language I really use is C (and not just for writing
extensions).

There are some areas where I would consider other languages,  For
example I would consider using Delphi for Windows GUI apps.  For Linux
GUI apps I might consider Objective C just for something different, but
most likely would choose Python and either Qt or GTK bindings.