Trolling levels

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Wed Aug 20 05:49:41 EDT 2003

Paul M <paul.m at speakeasy.net> writes:

[...]
> Interesting document that /F posted to. It's worth a quick read.
>
> Given Brandon's history in this newsgroup, his recent messages, and
> his response above, I'd have to say that he's operating at Troll level
> 3("Strategic") or 4("Domination").

Without wanting to sound overly pissy, can I just point out that I
don't want to read threads about "Ruby vs Python" and the trolls
therein (which I already don't, thanks to a nicely sharpened score
file) but I also don't want to read people *talking about* silly
threads and the trolls therein, which due to rampant subject changing
keep reappearing in my news reader.  Enough already!

And now if we can just shoot those responsible for sending out viruses
with "From python-list at python.org", maybe I wont be killing 70% of the
posts in the group...

Cheers,
mwh

--
  SCSI is not magic. There are fundamental technical reasons why it
  is necessary to sacrifice a young goat to your SCSI chain now and