Comments on my "Python Introduction" slides

XXX edob at homemail.com.au
Tue Aug 26 05:17:15 EDT 2003

Miki

Comments from an old programmer (but an absolute beginnner in Python)

I think it looks good - I picked up a few useful hints.

Re: slide 6 on data types - it implies integer only for numeric types - I'd
suggest mentioning floating point, arbitrary length numbers (this is implied
in slide 5 on Fibonacci) and, of course, complex numbers are very important
for some uses.

--
Eddie O'Brien

Remove XORY from address to reply