JavaScript web scraping test cases?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri Aug 22 23:52:36 EDT 2003

    >> Anyway, the point of this post is that I'm looking for pages to test
    >> it on, so if you have a page that you'd like scraped (one that uses
    >> JavaScript in some non-trivial way, of course! ...

    John> Nobody?

Sorry, I couldn't think of anything off the top of my head.  In my own pages
I've only ever used JS in trivial ways.  Aside from a calendar on the Mojam
search results pages, I don't think JS is used on our sites at all.  Still,
you're welcome to try it out on something like

    http://www.mojam.com/concerts/search?key=performer&value=greg+brown

Skip