Python Library & Extension FAQ

Mitch Chapman mitchchapman at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 25 10:29:24 EDT 2003

amk at nyman.amk.ca wrote:
> This is the last of the new FAQ files assembled from the old 240K FAQ.
> As usual, comments on existing answers and suggestions for new
> questions are welcome.
>
> --amk

Thanks, Andrew.  It's amazing how much you do for this community.

Here's a context diff, with repairs for the few broken links
I've found while using the FAQ.  (This is a sort of proof that
people find your work immediately useful :)

--
Mitch Chapman

*** PythonLibraryAndExtensionFAQ.txt	Mon Aug 25 08:11:08 2003
--- PythonLibraryAndExtensionFAQ.txt.orig	Mon Aug 25 08:03:05 2003
***************
*** 677,685 ****
   http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/WebProgramming .

   Cameron Laird maintains a useful set of pages about Python web
technologies at
!  http://phaseit.net/claird/comp.lang.python/web_python.html

! The `Web Programming topic guide <http://www.python.org/topics/web/>`_
   also points to many useful resources.

!  http://starbase.neosoft.com/~claird/comp.lang.python/web_python.html

! The `Web Programming topic guide <http://www.python.org/topic/web/>`_
   also points to many useful resources.

***************
*** 738,744 ****
   * Quixote's PTL uses Python syntax to assemble strings of text.

   Consult the `Web Programming topic guide
! <http://www.python.org/topics/web/>`_ for more links.

   How do I send mail from a Python script?
--- 738,744 ----
   * Quixote's PTL uses Python syntax to assemble strings of text.

   Consult the `Web Programming topic guide
! <http://www.python.org/topic/web/>`_ for more links.

   How do I send mail from a Python script?