max length of a python program

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Fri Aug 22 06:58:00 EDT 2003

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:22:30 +0200, rumours say that Gerhard Häring
<gh at ghaering.de> might have written:

>Ragu wrote:
>> Is there a limit to the # of lines that can be in a Python program?
>
>The free version from python.org is limited to 500 lines per module.
>I'll gladly sell you Python Enterprise 2003, which has no lines of code
>limits at all and where code size is only limited by available memory.
>
>The current price is EUR 250 per seat or EUR 5000 for a site-license.
>One year of free support via Usenet (comp.lang.python) is included.

Really?  A few years ago, when I bought Python for the first time, the
entry price I paid was my right hand and rights on my firstborn.  Things
have changed...

Microsoft Python: bringing innovation to higher levels at a friendly
price.
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,