Phthon2.3 on win2ksp4 problem

Gu Shaodong gusd at handsome.com.cn
Thu Aug 7 21:41:43 EDT 2003

Hi, guys:

It's my first time to be here, forgive me if I'm asking a question in
wrong place. If so, please tell me where is suitable for my question.
I just installed Phthon2.3 on win2k sp4, everything is fine through the
installation process.After that, I try to launth the IDLE(Python GUI)
icon from the start menu. Then, I mentioned there's some hard-disk
traffic. But to my surprise, no gui windows come out to me. I also
checked the taskmanager, there's a phthonw process running.
Any help about this ?

TIA
-gusd