ANNOUNCE: Rekall V2.0.2

john at rygannon.com john at rygannon.com
Sat Aug 9 18:01:38 EDT 2003

Hi
I would like to take this opportunity to announce the release of Rekall for
Windows and Linux.
Rekall is an attempt to produce an application to rival Microsoft Access,
without the huge price tag. With Rekall you can produce full blown
applications. Rekall's programmability and power comes through the use of
Python. There is also a Run Time version of Rekall which allows you ship
your Rekall application to your customers. Rekall includes a syntax
highlighting editor and a debugger. You can import and export data and table
structures to and from all the databases supported by Rekall. Included in
the standard package are drivers for MySQL, xBase and PostreSQL. You can get
drivers for DB2, ODBC and Oracles separately from us at a fraction of the
cost of buying from the big vendors.
Why not take a Rekall Demo out for a test drive. Our demos are fully
functional with a 60 minute time limitation (the Windows demo has a 15 day
time limit), but they will run again. You can find the demos on either of
two web sites, http://www.rygannon.com and http://www.totalrekall.co.uk

Regards
John