changing color on the command prompt

Hank soundwave56 at yahoo.ca
Thu Aug 28 14:44:06 EDT 2003

Sorry I wasn't being clear enough.

I meant the prompt for Windows operating system C:>. And by error
messages i just mean printouts like
print "Error in Process"

If its just an environment variable, i should be able to change it,
print it out and change it back to the original color right?

Anyone know which variable i have to modify?

Thanks