Bug with win32 open and utf-16 file

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Sun Aug 24 00:45:44 EDT 2003

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 04:37:42 GMT, rumours say that derek / nul
<abuseonly at sgrail.org> might have written:

>errr, no, just a small p programmer from vb and perl trying to learn an OO
>language.

Welcome aboard then, fellow Agent user (I have missed some upgrades it
seems...)  You'll be fine with Python (what's a small p programmer?
unless you stutter when you type! ;-), especially with the newsgroup,
and keep in mind that should we fail to help you, it's guaranteed you'll
get DOUBLE your money back!

Now, to re-instate seriousness, try again the tutorial and then make
yourself comfortable with the documentation index.  We'll be here for
more help.
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,