Slogan: Getting *Slogan* Overnight

Raymond A. St. Marie Rastm2 at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Aug 11 04:10:55 EDT 2003

Christian Tismer <tismer at tismer.com> wrote in message news:<mailman.1060564217.5526.python-list at python.org>...
> Ben Finney wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 23:56:01 +0200, Christian Tismer wrote:
> >
> >>But is there any way for such a slogan to pass spam at all?
> >

> > The much greater battle is: if it passes electronic/programmatic
> > filters, how are you going to get it past the wetware filters -- i.e.,
> > the fact that it just sounds like spam when you hear it?
>
> It does not sound like spam when you read it.
> Getting you to read it is the trick.

Hey, Christian,

How about...

P rograms
 Y ou
  T hink-up
   H appen
    O ver
     N ight

>From some thoughts I was having along
the lines of...

P rogram  (-ming? | -s? [ending sounds like mind contol])
 Y our
  T houghts          (thinking)
   H appen-ing (-s?) (handleing objects [naturally | natively])
    O bjectivley
     N ow

I nterpret (-ed | -er) (Indented? [this is implied])
 S tyle    (scripts)
  T hat
   A ll    ({anyone sees}|{accomodates seeing})
    S ee

Ray St. Marie
Rastm2 at users.sPAMBLOCKERourceforge.net