What's TOTALLY COMPELLING about Ruby over Python?

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Mon Aug 18 18:27:34 EDT 2003

"Brandon J. Van Every" wrote:

> Erik has been in my killfile forever, from other newsgroups.  I even
> had to
> put him back in after letting him out.  I thought a year would have
> been
> enough, but apparently not.

There's been at least four of five times where Brandon has claimed to
have put me in his killfile; he keeps "forgetting."  Not that that is
terribly surprising coming from someone who is so fond of telling people
about the contents of his killfile.

/  \ I want a martini that could be declared a disaster area.
\__/  Capt. Benjamin "Hawkeye" Pierce