Stackless 3.0 alpha 1 at blinding speed

Steven Taschuk staschuk at telusplanet.net
Mon Apr 21 14:18:43 EDT 2003

Quoth Christian Tismer:
  [...]
> Quoting Bjorn Pettersen about continuations:
>
> """
> They also seem to have the property that before you understand them, no
> explanation will improve your understanding; and after you understand
> them you lose the ability to explain it <wink>.
> """

Hm...

Before studying continuations, function calls are function calls
and loops are loops.  While studying continuations, function calls
are not function calls and loops are not loops.  After studying
continuations, once again function calls are function calls and
loops are loops.

Steven Taschuk                               staschuk at telusplanet.net
"What I find most baffling about that song is that it was not a hit."
                                          -- Tony Dylan Davis (CKUA)