about NLTK in Python

abdi a_abdi406 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 23:19:19 EST 2003

hi,

I have question about the modules, I downloaded NLTK module for win32
and I followed the instruction for installation from the web, having
dowloaded I the wizardinstallation guided me to complete the
installation and it installed the same directory as Python22,  I
opened the python interactive window to check whether the installation
was successfull I called the module as follows:

>>> from nltk.token import *
Traceback (most recent call last):
ImportError: No module named nltk.token

I consulted the FAQ before posting the question, so what is going on ?

folder structure is as follows:

C:\\Python22\\nltk1.0

thanks in advance