How many of you are Extreme Programmers?

Robin Becker robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Apr 24 08:09:14 EDT 2003

In article <7h3k7dkkwko.fsf at pc150.maths.bris.ac.uk>, Michael Hudson
<mwh at python.net> writes
>"Avner Ben" <avner at skilldesign.com> writes:
>
>> The first language I learnt was COBOL. That took even longer to overcome!
>
>Of coure, Dijkstra has a quote about that, too.  Let me prod the
>sigmonster:

I think that key board layout is also a pain, but I disagree that things
can't be unlearned. I got used to having the esc key on the right hand
side of the keyboard and then switched, it was painful, but eventually
my viing got better again. Those reflex things are hard, but certainly
seem to be conquerable. I'm having the same sort of experience moving
back and forth to a Mac wrt ctrl-C vs splat-C etc
--
Robin Becker