Can someone send me the latest Gadfly?

drs drs at ecp.cc
Tue Apr 22 18:54:52 EDT 2003

"Gerhard Häring" <gh at ghaering.de> wrote in message
> Scott Chapman wrote:
> > www.chordate.com appears to be seriously down.  Their DNS is resolving
> > ns1.rackshack.net.  I called Rackshack and they don't have a zone file
for
> > chordate.com.
> >
> > Chordate hosts the Gadfly database and I would like a copy of it on my
RH8
> > system but can't download it.  Google isn't helpful in finding another
> > location to get it from.
> >
> > Can someone help out here?
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/gadfly
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=662

I am very confused ... You obviously did a reasonable amount of research to
find this, and you are also clearly a sophisticated internet user ... a
google search on "gadfly python" turned up the db as the second result, and
an informational page linking to the db as the first.  what google searches
did you try?

-d