Decoding / Encoding ASN1 BER?

Richard richardd at hmgcc.gov.uk
Tue Apr 15 04:15:14 EDT 2003

"Peter Hansen" <peter at engcorp.com> wrote in message
news:3E9A6E11.8B5D9191 at engcorp.com...
> (which might be something you require as part of a package being "most
popular"),

Bingo...... I honestly just wanted some personal opinion on what people out
there are using, that IMO is normally what you expect when you post a
request for a popular solution in a technical newsgroup.

A Google search returns websites containing solutions, but very rarely will
you find a website proclaiming that they are not the best solution and
recommending visitors to go elsewhere, hence the reason I asked in the
newsgroups.