xmlrpc introspection

Bryan belred1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 22:01:51 EDT 2003

poiboy,

thanks!!!!  the xml-rpc debugger is awsome.  and the results are exactly
what i was after.  of course the introspection doc was too, but someone
should update the introspection docs with hard examples like these... puts
all the questions to rest.

thanks again.

bryan

news:af6b5bdd.0304240434.fd7e6ad at posting.google.com...