GUI testing with python (SendKeys)

pj pjdurai at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 18:59:59 EDT 2003

I took a look at a girder.
It seemed far excessive for my requirements.
Frankly I havnt understood what its all about yet.

Just the sendkeys offered by Windows Scripting object isnt enough either. I
need some mouse manipulation too. So I thought perls Win32::GuiTest was a
good starting point.

Is there another easier to read description of girder somewhere on the net ?

thanks
pj

news:b8ecgs$47i$1 at sirius.dur.ac.uk...