Explanation of ttx.py program

Steven Taschuk staschuk at telusplanet.net
Mon Apr 21 13:19:53 EDT 2003

Quoth Mehta, Anish:
> I am interesting in making some changes in ttx.py program written in
> python. I am attaching the file with email. Can someone explain what
> each function is for here in this piece of code.
>
> I will be waiting for reponse.

Tell you what: study the program yourself and come back with a
specific question when you run into trouble.

Many of us are willing to help if you try and have trouble, but
very few of us are willing to do your work for you.

Steven Taschuk                           staschuk at telusplanet.net
"I'm always serious, never more so than when I'm being flippant."
                            -- _Look to Windward_, Iain M. Banks