ANN: Python Quick Reference 2.2 available.

Richard Gruet rjgruet at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 16:43:37 EDT 2003

Hi all

Finally I found enough courage to update the Quick Reference  for Python 2.2, shortly before the 2.3 is released ;-)
It is available in HTML, zipped HTML and pdf at http://rgruet.free.fr/ , http://www.brunningonline.net/simon/python/PQR.html, and probably soon at http://www.vex.net/parnassus/.

Basically, it is a long single HTML page (about 40 printed pages) that does... what one usually expect from a quick reference for the Python language, i.e. summarize a maximum of things in a (relatively) short space.

Please report to me (rjgruet.yahoo.com) any error, innaccuracies, and comments/suggestions.

Cheers

Richard Gruet.