Stackless python

srijit at yahoo.com srijit at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 12 09:16:51 EDT 2003

Hello Tismer,

> This is temporary, the new version which I'm about to upload
> tomorrow does not have that external file, since it is all moced into
> the core dll, for simplicity.

You mention about a new version to be uploaded on 06th April, 2003.
But I do not see any new version in www.stackless.com

I am not comfortable with CVS. At least can there be a small tutorial
and some examples as HTTP/FTP download?

Without good documentation and examples it is very difficult to take
off on a new topic like Stackless Python. One of the most important
reasons for Python being so popular is excellent documentation with
every release.

After going through StacklessEuroPy.ppt, I feel it is worth learning
to use Stackless Python. But (I repeat!) I am afraid without good
documentation my attempt cannot last long.

With best wishes,
Srijit