[Resend] A few errors in "Python in a Nutshell" - Numeric related

Alex Martelli aleaxit at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 03:04:41 EDT 2003

Fernando Perez wrote:

> This is just a resend since it seems A Martelli is back, and I'm pretty
> sure he did a massive delete of c.l.py, considering the volume this group
> generates :)  I did drop a note on the O'reilly site about this stuff, so
> this is just a heads up.

This is highly appreciated -- thanks!  Unfortunately I'm NOT "back" yet
(PythonUK is over but I'm traveling for other work-related stuff), just
occasionally at a machine where I can poke into c.l.py from;-).  But I'll
forward your mail to myself and look at it carefully (just like at all
the other errata for the Nutshell, but this one is subtler!-) next week,
when at last I _should_ indeed be "back"!-)

Alex