PEP305 csv package: from csv import csv?

Magnus Lie Hetland mlh at furu.idi.ntnu.no
Sun Apr 13 15:18:19 EDT 2003

In article <mailman.1050010580.22697.python-list at python.org>, Skip
Montanaro wrote:

>    Magnus> As far as I can see, csv.csv.__all__ contains the relevant
>    Magnus> names, so simply adding
>
>    Magnus>   from csv import *
>
>    Magnus> to csv.__init__.py should do the trick nicely.
>
> Done.

Great!

Now I can be 100% happy about the new cvs^H^Hsv package! Yay!

(Yes, I really did mis-spell csv above... Oh, well. :)

When will it be available in the main Python cvs? (Just curious...)

> Thanks.
>
> BTW, I also make the csv/cvs typo periodically.  I think we'll all
> just have to grin and bear it...

Yup. No problem.

--
Magnus Lie Hetland               "Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist."
http://hetland.org                                   -- Indiana Jones