"pythonic"

soporte_cali soporte_cali at terra.com.co
Mon Apr 21 06:38:35 EDT 2003

I am quite new to python so please forgive me if my question is too
newby. I am running a phyton exe file, linux red hat, it is an indexing
system that takes a flat file and index it. the py program once runned
is giving  me this:

 ./index.py:57: SyntaxWarning: import * only allowed at module level
  def createIndex(dbname,idtokenNum=1,keySize=10,idtokenChar=' '):
error: unknown library " <nameoflibrary.py> " does not exit
Library  nameoflibrary.py  Does not exist

so where should I place the name of this library? I mean is there any
special place to put it? libnames? well thanks in advance..

Te recomendamos:
Participa en la Fórmula Terra 2003: http://co.terra.com/formula1/
Consulta a diario tu horóscopo: http://www.terra.com.co/horoscopo/