Pythonic way of web-programming

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Tue Apr 15 08:16:00 EDT 2003

A.M. Kuchling wrote:
> The most to hope for is that some of the systems will die out,
> leaving two or three more major ones in control of the space.

Yes, that's my hope too. I'd like to substitute my own little framework with
another more comprehensive web toolkit. But it's hard to determine at the
moment which one will survive and will still be maintained in one or two
years => I stay with mine in the mean-time.

> The best we
> can do now is to make it easier for users to choose which toolkit to use by
> documenting them and comparing their differences.

I strongly agree.

Ciao, Michael.