inheriting variables

Haran Shivanan hs2l2ATyahoodotcom at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 00:11:35 EDT 2003

module "Alex Martelli" core dumped with the following output:
[snipped informative stuff]

> This prints 11, as apparently required by your specs.  I hope
> this can help you make the custom metaclass you need to
> implement your actual, exact specifications, of course.
Thanks *a lot* for your help.
Do you know of any on-line resources where I can get info
on metaclasses and using them?
I was only dimly aware of their presence until your post.
Thanks.

--
India and Pakistan may be the next countries to use nukes in war
but no one should forget who was first! "USA!, USA!, USA!"