Calling dotNet components from Python.

Paradox JoeyTaj at netzero.com
Wed Apr 30 09:46:24 EDT 2003

Thank you all for your replies. I was hoping for something better than
just putting a COM wrapper on my components. I would like to be able
to script my notNet components without having to take an extra step
every time I change something. I will give it a try though and see how
tedious it is. Also this KOBRA is not exactly what I was talking about
but it does look useful does anyone know how I could get a copy? All
the links I've found lead to the same broken website.

                                         Thanks Joey.