I need a lot of help!

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Tue Apr 1 17:52:36 EST 2003

Jewlz408 <Jewlz408 at aol.com> wrote:
> I need a lot of help
> What do you know about Arrays

I know about 50% of what there is to know about Arrays. They're usually
green but occasionally blue. They generally have big eyes.

> How many storage Locations will be allocated for each of the given arrays?
> 1) Dim A(1 to 10)

17.5

> 2) Dim B(-3 to 5)

The number pi.

> 3) Dim C$( 12)

Trick question! This will be one Perl.

> 4) Dim D( 1 to 4, -2 to 2)

Frequently.

> 5) Dim E(4,6)

I don't know the answer to this one. I suspect it has to do with advanced
quantum numerology.

> And What does the following programs do with its output?

> Dim Table( 1 to 5, 1 to 3)
> For I = 1 to 5
>       For J = 1 to 3
>       Let Table(I,J) = 1
>       Next J
> Next I
> End
>
> What does the program do?

It is a dishwasher.

> And what is the output?

Dirty water, and clean dishes. You can also put in cookies however,
in which case you will get chocolate chips.

> Thankyou so much for your time
> Please help me!

You're welcome!

Regards,