Python implementation for a web spider \ site mirroring

vivek kumar gupt_vive at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 07:09:45 EDT 2003

I have written a very basic crawler (just for fun :-)). Originally i have
downloaded it from some site and made some changes according to my need.
This may/may not be of some use for you. Find it attached in the mail

>From: tzahij at hotmail.com (Tzahi)
>Hi
>
>I need to copy complete web sites form the web.
>
>I think Python is a natural fit for this task, with the intensive HTML
>and HTTP support. Being lazy, I would rather have someone else's
>implementation, so that I do not start from scratch.
>
>Anyone knows of such a free implementation?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Tzahi Matar

Gizmo freak? See what's the hottest. http://www.msn.co.in/Computing/Gizmos/
Read product reviews.