How to protect python code ?

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.com
Mon Apr 7 18:25:58 EDT 2003

In article <h469m-4et.ln1 at news.lairds.org>,
Kyler Laird  <Kyler at news.Lairds.org> wrote:
			.
			.
			.
>software for which I can not get the source code.  I
>certainly wouldn't ever want to *depend* on software
>that I can't control.
>
>What kind of business *pays* to become dependent on
>software they don't control?!
>
>--kyler

Most.

And probably a majority of businesses perceive that they
have more control over purchased proprietary products than
they do over what their own programmers generate.

Is that, to phrase it delicately, a misperception?  Given
standard management practices, perhaps not.
--

Cameron Laird <Cameron at Lairds.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net