computer science with python

David Bear david.bear at asu.edu
Thu Apr 3 13:41:26 EST 2003

I purchased the OReilly book "Computer Science with Perl" (or
something similar and found it very fun -- even though I really hate
Perl.  It made me think that python would be a terrific language to
demonstrate some key computer science concepts.

Anyone know if a book has already been done?  I find that many CS
language concepts are debated/discussed here and have to be careful
when I look at this group because I become too interested in reading
all the conceptual stuff rather than getting a specific question
answered.  Seems this list would provide a good starting point for
such a book.  I image it could be many volumes...