A better unittest

Steven Taschuk staschuk at telusplanet.net
Wed Apr 16 14:13:44 EDT 2003

Quoth Thomas Heller:
  [...changing output of unittest...]
> The big advantage is that if I execute the tests from within XEmacs with
> C-c C-c, the output ocurrs in a *Python Output* buffer, and the cursor
> in the source buffer jumps to the real cause of the error: the
> self.failxxx() call.
>
> What do people think? Is this a useful change, and should I submit a
> patch?

+0, since I don't use XEmacs and the change would have negligible
effect for me.

(Making XEmacs let you navigate the traceback would imho be a
better solution.)

--
Steven Taschuk             "The world will end if you get this wrong."
staschuk at telusplanet.net     -- "Typesetting Mathematics -- User's Guide",