python , activex control , vba

John Underwood johnwadeunderwood at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 16:18:45 EDT 2003

I have an activex control to an application that opens files that can
have vba code in them.. the ActiveX Container supports vba.. When I
use the control in python to open the file, it works if I strip the
file of any vba code, but causes an error if the vba code exists.. I'm
trying to figure out if I need support for vba for my controls that
support them... Anyone else run into anything like this with a activex
control to an app that has VBA in it? I'm hoping I 'm just missing
something I don't know about, and it's not the control.. ha

John Underwood..

thanks