Réception et décodage d'une trame UDP

Gerhard Häring gh at ghaering.de
Tue Apr 15 21:33:28 EDT 2003

* Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> [2003-04-15 20:45 -0400]:
> Benoit BESSE wrote:
> >
> > Bonsoir tout le monde,
> >
> > qui a déjà écrit un module qui écoute, reçoit, décode et insert dans une BD
> > une trame UDP.
> > Je voudrais décoder la trame UDP ainsi et l'insérer dans une table :
> >     - Port Source
> >     - Port Destination
> >     - Longueur
> >     - Somme de contrôle
> >     - Données
> >
> > Merci par avance.
>
> Hmm... almost looks like another "Twisted has that" but I'm
> not sure what "BD" is so I can't be sure...  ;-)

BD = base données = database.

Of course, twisted has that (twisted.enterprise.adbapi,
twisted.enterprise.row) ;-)

The original poster might also want to have a look at a packet sniffer
like tcpdump - looks like tcpdump can be talked to do pretty much all of
that, except the database interface.

Btw. the usual language on this group is English, but there *is* a
french Python newsgroup: fr.comp.lang.python.

Gerhard
mail:   gh at ghaering.de
web:    http://ghaering.de/