set cookie problem (slightly OT)

drs drs at ecp.cc
Tue Apr 29 22:12:44 EDT 2003

I have a web directory (apache2/FreeBSD) with ssi enabled but not cgi.  in
order to run simple python scripts i use something like

<!--#exec cmd="/usr/local/bin/python /path/to/script.py" -->

which works surprisingly well.  I cannot figure a way to set a cookie,
however, as i am not able to add to the header. Anyone have any suggestions?

So long as python scripts that are run in this way can read cookies (which
might be the next question), i am happy to set the cookie some other way.

thanks for suggestions -d